September 22, 2010

Websites

I've read a couple of blogs today of others who are doing the challenge, and several of you have mentioned Google Reader. Could someone please explain to me the purpose of Google Reader? How does it work? How is it any different than blogger's dashboard?

Some sites I frequent are...

Facebook...I'm sure you can figure this one out.
Blogger...This one too.
Mid-del...To check my school e-mail and update my website.
Old Navy...I love to check out the Item of the Week and any other deals.

I'm sure there's more, but I'm tired! Hope you've had a happy Hump Day!!!

1 comment:

LB said...

I'm enjoying your daily blog posts!

I use google reader. I don't know what the blog dashboard does, but I love google reader. You can paste any website or blog and then check it like you would your email inbox for posts.