September 21, 2010

Recipe...

I'm an awful cook. I avoid it as much as possible, so we eat out far too often. There are a few recipes that I can pull off and actually taste great. One of my favorites was given to me from my co-worker and friend, Amy. I'm not sure what this meal is really called, but we call it the Crescent Chicken Bake Thing.

You'll need:
1 lb. boiled chicken, shredded
2 pkg. crescent rolls
1 can cream of celery
1 can cream of chicken
1 small container sour cream
1 cup chicken broth

Unroll the crescent rolls and divide the chicken among the rolls. Wrap. Place rolls in a greased baking pan and begin baking at 350 until the rolls are slightly brown. Mix remaining ingredients while the rolls are baking. Pour over the slightly brown rolls and bake until the sauce is hot. (It's kind of hard to make sure the rolls are cooked thoroughly, so make sure they are almost completely cooked before you pour the sauce over the rolls!)

This is a super yummy, super easy meal!!!


1 comment:

chrisandtif said...

Yum...I will add it to my list!