September 25, 2010

My day in detail

I'm guessing that I'm supposed to describe today in detail, but I don't want to. We spent the entire day shopping for cars, which was totally boring. We started in Ardmore (we went there to see a friend and gave their Honda dealership a try) and finished the day at Eskridge Honda, where I ended up driving away from in my new Honda CR-V!!!! I love it! I'll post pics tomorrow!

Anywho...I'd rather describe a regular day in detail, so here goes!!!

6:20 David gets out of the shower and wakes me up to start getting ready.

7:15ish Liam wakes up and I am most of the way ready, so we hang out for a bit and get him ready for the day.

7:45 Liam "helps" me make his breakfast (which is most usually the Eggo's mini pancakes).

8:00 We load up in the car and head out for the day.

8:20 I stop at Sonic for a vanilla Diet Coke.

8:25 I drop Liam off at "Mimi's", his sitter.

8:35 I arrive at school.

4:10 I leave school to get Liam. I love walking into his sitter's and seeing his precious face! He is always SO happy to see me! He quickly runs over to me, gives me a quick hug, and then he wants down to play some more.

4:50 We arrive at home. I attempt to get the house straightened up before I start cooking dinner...if I cook dinner!

5:20 David is home!!!!

5:45 We sit down to dinner.

6:15-7:30 Play time...This is my favorite time of the day!!!

7:30 Liam's bedtime routine begins. Bath, lotion, dress, brush teeth, cuddles with me while David reads, and Pedisure.

8:00 Say good night to Liam

8:00 - 9:00 Clean and get ready for the next day

9:00 - 10:00 Relax with my man

10:00 Time for bed!!!!!!!!

I finished this at the perfect time. David had gone out for dog food and just now walked in with the dog food and some Rusty's frozen custard for me! Yummo!




1 comment:

Amy said...

yay for getting a CR-V! I love mine! What color did you get???