September 18, 2010

A crazy busy Saturday

Phew! Today was non-stop. Our day started bright and early when we got out of bed to go to MWC for the 5k I registered for. I met up with some of my favorite ladies, and co-workers, for the race. Here we are pre-race...
Liam and David came along to cheer me on. I had the cutest cheerleaders at the race!!!
Liam was so good for David while I ran. David said he just hung out in his stroller and smiled at everyone who walked by.
After the race was over, we rushed home to get ready for....and I'm embarrassed to say this...the OU vs. Air Force game. I wore a dark gray button up with an orange tank underneath it, so that I was still supporting my team, I just wasn't too obvious about it. ;) And, I cheered for the Air Force of course!

After the game, we rushed home to pick up Liam and go over to a friend's house for game night. There wasn't a lot of game playing going on, but we had a great time catching up with some great friends.

We are all exhausted now. Liam was asleep before we got home and never made a sound when we transferred him from the car to his bed. Now, David and I are laying in bed watching some football. I hope everyone had a wonderful Saturday!!!

No comments: