September 3, 2010

Favorite TV show

I couldn't choose just one! These are the three shows that are must sees for me. I usually DVR them, and watch them after Liam goes to bed and when I can fast forward through all of the commercials.

Grey's Anatomy's season finale was intense to say the least. I'm going to watch it again before the season premiere aires.
I love, love, love Private Practice. Sometimes I think I like it more than Grey's just because it's a little more "grown up". And, who doesn't love a show starring Taye Diggs?!?!?
I love that the Army Wives seasons begin as all of the other shows are wrapping up their seasons. It gives me something to look forward to every Sunday night over the summer!

1 comment:

Casey said...

LOVE ALL THESE SHOWS!!! So ready for them to start again!!!