September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend Fun

We had the busiest, most fun weekend we've had in a long time. I'm pretty sure Liam was excited about our weekend!
For some reason Saturday night when I would ask him to say cheese, he would drop whatever he was doing, jump up, throw his arms in the air and scream, "Eese!" Crack. Me. Up.
Saturday afternoon my good friend, Devin, came to visit with her two girls. Devin and her family live in D.C. right now, but her husband is deployed. So, for the next few months Devin has relocated back to Oklahoma! I'm sad that her husband is deployed, but so happy to get to see her and her girls more often. Liam and Aspen played together really well.
While they played, Ayla sat quietly in the Bumbo and watched. Is she not precious!?!?!
These two danced, and danced, and danced! This picture is a total action shot. Look at sweet, innocent Aspen....droppin' it like it's hot!!!!!!!!!!!!
Before our sweet friends left, we got a pic of Devin and I with our babies. I love these girls!!!
Then, Nana and Papa came to visit. Look at the excitement in Liam's face. He loves these two so much!!! As soon as I told him they were coming he started running to the front door and knocking on it over and over again. He just couldn't wait to see them!
After Nana and Papa left, David had to get busy mowing the lawn. When he finished Liam helped him spray down the mower. (He's soaked from playing in the water table.)
And then he had to help "push" the lawn mower. (No, it was not on!)
I'm already looking forward to next weekend....I think we're going to do some work on Liam's room. Since he can officially crawl out of his crib, it's time to change his bed to a toddler bed. I'm so not ready for that!!!!!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Love the expression on Liam's face with your parents.
And he's still so young to move him up. I can't even think about him moving to a big room :) It was hard enough for Owen,and he's 2. That stinker needs to quit climbing out of his crib!