September 9, 2010

It counts twice!!!

It's Teacher Idea Thursday again, and I'm starting to really struggle with creative ideas. I'm really not creative at all...just good at stealing ideas from others!
This picture is counting double for me today...as my teacher idea AND a picture I snapped for my blog challenge. Since my classroom theme is Hollywood, I paired up my students and had them interview one another. They then wrote "Star bios" about one another, and I took a fab pic of each of them. The bulletin board turned out SO cute and was perfect for Open House!
(This class may or may not have been my favorite class ever!!!!!!)
I'm so thankful tomorrow is Friday! I love short weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love that Amanda! Kind of reminds me of those Oral History reports we did in college.

Casey said...

I love your classroom!!! Turned out soo cute!