September 27, 2010

Success!!!

If you ask me, I'd say that David and I were successful in finding the perfect cars for our needs and budget.....even though we spent hours upon hours in dealerships last week. Poor Liam was such a trooper. Of all the dealerships we went to, only one had a changing table. We had to come up with some pretty creative ways to change a diaper. Only two dealerships had play areas. Those two dealerships just happened to be the dealerships where we bought our cars. Coincidence? I doubt it!!!!!! The longer Liam was entertained, the longer we were able to stick around, and the longer the sales manager was able to work with the numbers and get the numbers where we wanted them.

As requested by many, here are some pics of our new cars.......
I think David needs his windows tinted for Christmas.
The inside of David's car....see the pic behind the gear shifter? That's the pic of Liam that David keeps in his car at all times. He's such a good daddy!!!
And here's my car....
I love it!!!
The inside is black leather. It's beautiful!
I know it might get hot during the summer, but it sure looks good!!!!
Now our only problem is whose car we'll take on our trip this weekend!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

What kind of car did you get. I couldn't tell, but I like it!!

amanda said...

i think a new car is a pretty good birthday present! i love it and i love the color!