September 4, 2010

David's office

This morning we got up nice and early to head up to David's office to do some decorating. Here Liam and I are ready for the first football Saturday of the year. GO POKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The next 4 months are by far my favorite time of the year. There's fall, football, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas all in the near future! So much to be excited for!!!!!!!

Liam loved looking out of David's HUGE window.
My two favorite boys after working hard and hanging all of David's degrees and awards.
Liam would just look out the window and laugh. When we asked him if he was ready to go bye-bye, he very clearly said, "No."
After we left David's office, we walked across the street to a little water pad. Liam loved it and wanted to get in the water sooooo bad!
Now we're relaxing and watching some football. One of my besties is on her way here as I type. I can't wait to see her and her two beautiful girls!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: