September 27, 2010

My week in great detail

So, I didn't post yesterday. I didn't feel like it. That's a good excuse, right?!?! When I looked at the blog challenge topic for yesterday and the topic for today, I chose to go with yesterday's topic. So, here's this week in great detail....

Sunday (yesterday) - Liam slept in until 8:30! Bliss!!! We woke up and did our grocery shopping as a family. (I usually do this on Saturday mornings alone, but since we spent ALL of Saturday car shopping, I had to make up for lost time.) After we shopped at Target and Wal-Mart, we came home and cleaned out the garage. After that, Liam napped while David and I got ready for his company picnic. After the picnic, we came home, played outside for a little bit, then David gave Liam his bath while I relaxed. After we put Liam down, we folded laundry while watching Grey's and Private Practice, then we crashed.

Monday - (The weekdays are going to be boring!) I worked, then I picked up Liam. On our way home, we stopped at Wal-Mart to pick up a couple of things for dinner. After we cooked out and ate dinner, we went outside to play for an hour or so. Liam is now sleeping while I type this and David is watching House. Soon, we'll head to bed!

Tuesday - Pretty much the same as Monday, except that hopefully we won't have to stop at Wal-Mart. One weekday trip a week is enough Wal-Mart for me!

Wednesday - Same! (I may do a little cleaning Wed. night.)

Thursday - More of the same, except that my mom and dad are coming into town Thursday evening!!!

Friday - My birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before going to work, I am going to breakfast with my mom, dad and Liam. Then, they're going to take Liam to Texas with them. After David gets off of work, we will pack up and head to Texas and meet up with them at my brother's.

Saturday - We'll probably eat some great food and do some shopping before we go to the Ranger's game. I am SO excited about the game!!!!

Sunday - We'll pack up and head back home to do laundry and get ready for the work week.

That's this week in semi-great detail. I'm really looking forward to this weekend! I absolutely love the food at Ranger's games!!! Is it sad that I go to games for the food?!?!?

No comments: