September 24, 2010

Car shopping

We have spent the last three nights at car dealerships. Car buying is so exhausting. Throw a 21-month old in the mix and it's even worse! I'm happy to report that we finally had some success tonight. David is the proud new owner of a beautiful, red Volvo S40. He got his first real paycheck this week, and was rewarded with a Volvo!

We ended up trading my Escape (yes, the one I got 7 months ago) for David's car. I am back to driving the Civic...temporarily. I'm hoping to trade it in within the next 24 hours (or 8 months...whatever) for a Honda CRV. It's hard to explain, but by trading in my Escape, which I liked, but was never totally happy with, for David's car and eventually trading his car for my new car, we are going to actually save money each month. Who doesn't love two new cars and an opportunity to save money on car payments?!?!

Hopefully I'll be posting a pic of me and my new car soon! Haha!!!

1 comment:

amanda said...

Woo hoo!!! Way to go D!! I'm jealous but you definitely deserve it. I can't wait to see your new ride too. Fancy!!