September 15, 2010

A boy who loves his bed

Today's blog challenge is a fanfic. What?!?! I googled it and am still clueless as to what in the world a fanfic is. So, I checked out the blogs of a couple of other girls who are doing the challenge and they had the great idea of posting about blogs they love to follow. All day I figured I'd follow along and write about my favorite blogs. But then my precious boy did something that I thought was too cute and I just had to write about it.

Every night after bath time, Liam runs around the house with the towel on his head. Tonight as he started to take off, he caught sight of his bed and just couldn't help himself. He ripped the towel right off of his head and jumped into his bed.

He hopped on his knees....
He clapped with excitement....
And he laid on his pillow....for a millisecond...just long enough for me to snap a quick pic.
Can you tell he loves his bed???

No comments: