October 4, 2010

Definitely a Monday

Today was such a stressful day. First off, I couldn't get out of bed. I really would have preferred to stay in bed all day long. Once I got ready for school, I went in to wake up Liam and he felt the same way. He fought waking up and even went back to sleep on the changing table while I was changing his clothes. We finally made it out the door 10 minutes late, so I didn't get to stop for my daily vanilla Diet Coke. :(

I spent most of my day in the computer lab trying to help 5th graders type. What a mess! I was soooo ready to be home! After a quick dinner out and our weekly Wal-Mart trip, I took Liam for a walk. He would not smile for a picture. We tried everything!
Doesn't he look so serious? Or was he tired????
We had a great walk around the lake in our neighborhood. We saw several ducks, a rabbit, and some other huge bird that Liam called a, "duck-duck". I'm exhausted now and so ready for bed. Unfortunately, I have to empty the dishwasher, iron and grade some papers. Blah!!!

1 comment:

amanda said...

i rarely get a smile out of james when i'm the one in the picture. what gives?
and i'm with you - i do not like mondays. period. whoever made the 5 day work week and two day weekend? they should be fired.