May 23, 2010

Fun with O

Friday afternoon I got a text from my good friend, Casey, asking me to watch her sweet boy that night. Of course I jumped at the chance to get Liam and Owen together. They had so much fun!!! We started out the evening with some sidewalk chalk.
Owen had more fun throwing the ball around the yard. (Can you tell that he would NOT look at the camera? I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that his mommy is a photographer and takes pictures of him all the time? ha!)
Liam preferred the sidewalk chalk, as usual. After we played in our yard for a while, we headed to our neighborhood park to let the boys swing and slide. I didn't get any pics of that, but I promise they had fun! Before Casey and Owen left our house, we made plans to play at their house on Saturday. I didn't take any pics of that, either, but Casey did. Hopefully she'll post some pics on her blog of our boys playing so well together soon!
On Sunday night, Casey and Owen came over to pick up Owen's birthday gift and bring Liam his shoes that we left at their house. Since it was Liam's nighttime routine time, we decided to throw Owen into the bath with him. They pretty much ignored each other in the bath, but it made for some precious pics!
I love these two boys!

Thanks, O and Casey, for making our weekend so much fun. We can't wait for our next play date!

No comments: