October 6, 2009

9 Month Pics

My wonderful friend, Casey, took Liam's 9 month pics a couple of weeks ago on OU's campus. It was a beautiful day and we had so much fun, even though my little guy (and Casey's!) weren't so happy about being out in the sun taking pics. Liam would not smile at all, but the pictures still came out super cute. Here are a few of my favorites...
Liam was going through a phase of sucking in his bottom lip...and that is all he wanted to do during the shoot. I don't know how Casey did it, but she ended up getting only a few where he is "sucking it in!" It's a pretty cute expression...don't ya think?!?!
This is my favorite from the day!!!!!!
Of course, mommy wanted some pics with her boy before we headed to Campus Corner for some shopping! Man, I love this kid!

Thanks, Aunt Casey, for once again taking wonderful pics, being patient enough to work with Liam on one of his grumpiest days ever, and for being my shopping partner for the day!!! We must shop again...SOON! :)

2 comments:

Christie said...

I love the last two of you...so cute!! I also love that you wore an OSU shirt on the OU campus. =)

Casey said...

Aunt Casey LOVED every minute of it. Fussy or not! We need to do pics and shopping more often.
Yes ya'll saw right...I an OU fan was with a friend in her OSU shirt on OU's Campus Corner...Luckily there were NO fights :)