September 21, 2009

9 Months

Can you believe this guy is 9 months old?!?! I sure can't!
We went in for his 9 month appointment last week. Other than being a skinny little thing, Liam is perfectly healthy!!! He weighed a huge 15 lbs. 12 oz. (.8 percentile) and was 27 1/2 inches long (24th percentile). I didn't realize how skinny Liam really was until my mom and I took him shopping this weekend. The first pair of 9 month pants he tried on fell to the floor! So...we resorted to some 3-6 month pants that are a little short, but they actually stay on his waist! Here are some recent pics of my precious, little guy!
The weekend we found out we were having a boy, my mom was in Chicago and got him this cute Chicago Bears onesie. We broke it out on Sunday and played a little football in the floor.
Touchdown, Bears!!!!!!
Looking for an open receiver.....
Here he is in the rocking chair my grandma bought him. I just love it! Behind his head is his name and on the back is his birthdate.
Nana and Liam. She came down for the weekend to do some shopping with us.
Thanks for visiting, Nana! Come back again soon!!!

1 comment:

God Bless and Much Love~ The Goodwin Family said...

Aww, he's so precious Amanda. It is amazing how fast it all goes by!