September 9, 2009

Look Who's Pulling Up!!!

We went to visit my brother in Grapevine for Labor Day. We had so much fun! On Saturday we shopped, watched the OSU game at Skye and Thad's and cooked out. Liam was great during the game! He rolled all over Skye and Thad's floor, slept on Nana and ate some Puffs. We spent Sunday doing a little more shopping, and then on Monday Liam decided he was going to show off for his Nana, Papa and Uncle by pulling himself up for the first time. Here he is getting ready for his new trick...
Working so hard....
And he's up! I didn't get a great pic of him standing, but you can see how proud he is of himself even from the side view!
Uh-oh...starting to fall...
After he fell...I love that he is still so happy!!!
Liam is still not crawling, but rolls everywhere. Tonight while I was cooking he was hanging out in the "Man Room" off of our kitchen. I checked on him and within 15 seconds he was in the kitchen floor watching me cook. He's our little rollie pollie!

I love the stage he is in right now! I really wish I could freeze time and keep him this age forever!!!!!


2 comments:

LB said...

He's so cute, Amanda. I feel the same way about the stage AD's in. I don't want him to keep growing up!

chrisandtif said...

Adorable! Miss you all!