September 12, 2009

Fun Times

Last night we went to Toys R Us to get Liam some new, big boy toys. He loves his new walker. I think it's funny because it is designed like a walker an elderly person would use...only with a lot of toys on top to play with!
Here he is trying to keep up with the walker when it started to move! He was in shock that it didn't stay in one place.
No worries, though...he finally figured out how to "walk" with his walker!
He's having so much fun!!!
I know I keep saying it, but I think he will be crawling any day now!

We also started a new snack...biter biscuits. Liam loves them! He makes a huge mess every time I give him one, so of course he gets to hang out in his diaper, which he loves also! Oh my...I love this sweet face!!!


As soon as he finished his biscuit we headed straight to the bath. He played so hard all day, that he was completely ready for bed tonight. He fell asleep in his crib without a peep. Hopefully we won't hear from him again until the morning! :)

2 comments:

Christie said...

He is ADORABLE!! I love the pics of him eating the biscuit.

Andrea said...

The boys had one of those walker things and they LOVED it. Liam is getting so big, charish these little times while you can...they go sooooo fast.