October 6, 2009

Some cute "rejects"

As I mentioned in a previous post, Liam was not in a good mood the day Casey took his pictures. Here are some of the pics where Liam was being difficult...oddly enough, some of them are my favorites!!! In this first pic, there is something very interesting on the cement. Liam would not look at the camera, and then he started to crawl away. (Yes, you read correctly...Liam is a crawler! He started on a Friday morning making it only about 2 feet at a time. By Saturday Liam was all over the house! He is into everything and is having so much fun with his new found freedom!)
Liam did not like being in the grass as you will see in the next 3 pictures. (Of course two days later at a football game, Liam loved being in the grass!!!) This might be my second favorite from the day! I love that sad, little expression he is making!!!

He threw a fit if any part of his body touched that green stuff on the ground!
He also decided on this day that he did not like wearing a hat.

He managed to get it off of his head anytime I put it on, so I tried putting it on backwards...he was NOT having it!!!

And then Casey managed to get this precious picture...........
Could this kid get any cuter!?!?!?

2 comments:

Christie said...

I love the third one where he is throwing a fit if the grass is touching him. So adorable!

LB said...

Pretty Cute, Amanda. I have to agree!