October 25, 2009

Under Construction

As you may have noticed (if you are one of my very few followers!!!) I have been changing the background to my blog a lot lately. I was trying to find the perfect one for free and was not satisfied with any of the backgrounds/templates I tried. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a new template, so I did some research and found A Blog in a Box. For $5.49 I was able to get everything I needed for a new blog design. The only con is that I had to set it up myself which took a little time. But...it was worth the time. I love the final product and did I mention I only spent $5.49?!?!

4 comments:

Christie said...

I think it looks great!

Casey said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Carrie said...

So cute!!!! I love it!!!

hollister said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I think I'm going to have to try it out myself.......a project to do during Thanksgiving break!