October 18, 2009

Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

My mom and dad came down today to deliver an adorable peacoat and OSU outfit they bought for Liam last weekend. Since they were in town we decided to go to the pumpkin patch. Our trip started out a little cold, because it was so windy. After being there for a little while it warmed up and was the perfect day to be outside. Here are some pics from the day....be prepared for some serious cuteness and probably way too many pics!
This picture cracks me up! My dad was petting the cows to get Liam's attention and the cow decided to lick my dad's shirt. Ewwww!!!!!
Liam loved watching the ducks!
He loved the turkey's gobble too!
Waiting for the hayride...
Enjoying the hayride. Liam would not keep his hands out of the hay or the hay out of his mouth.
And now for the cutest elephant ever...I was a little worried that Liam would not like his costume because he hates having anything on his head, but after a little bit he totally adjusted. I was also a little worried when the costume pics began and he would not stay in one place!
But, he finally relaxed and gave us some sweet smiles.
Happy, little elephant...
"Mama, I want this one!"
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I sure did!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Casey said...

Cutest little Elephant!!!! I'm so glad ya'll had a good time!!! Love the pics. I can't wait to take O on Wednesday!

Mrs. J said...

what a fun trip to the pumpkin patch! fall is the best! loved every one!