March 22, 2011

My Dancing Cupcake

Liam loves to dance and when his grandma, aunt and kind-of uncle came on Friday, he made them all "Get up and dance!"
And dance.......
And dance.....Bryan is such a great sport! I think he would have danced all night long if Liam would have wanted him to.
After dinner, we decided to make cupcakes. Liam had so much fun...almost as much fun as the adults!
Look at that mess! It took everything in me to not let my OCD take over and clean up the messes immediately.
And I'm so glad I didn't clean, because Liam had the best time making those messes.
The cupcakes were delicious!
We spent the day on Saturday shopping and got to go on a double date Saturday night while Grandma spent some one-on-one time with Liam. We had such a great time! Thank you Grandma for taking care of Liam so we could spend the night out with Shalayna and Bryan!!!
Can anyone tell me why my pictures are so blurry when I upload them to blogger? They look great in iPhoto, and when they are clicked on, but when they are on this page, they look so blurry!

1 comment:

Katie said...

How did you get your cupcakes so colorful? Food Coloring?? Yum!