March 16, 2011

Tagged!

My sweet friend, Amy, tagged me with this survey.

1. Four places I go

-School
-Liam's sitter
-Target
-Sonic

2. Four favorite smells

-Liam after his bath
-Coffee
-Spring
-Christmas candles

3. Four favorite movies/tv shows

-Grey's Anatomy
-Private Practice
-Army Wives
-Lizard Lick Towing (If you haven't seen this show, look it up. It's stinkin' hilarious!)

4. Four recommendations

-Read the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich
-When you're stressed about something, ask yourself if what your stressed about will still matter in a year. If it won't, then it's not worth stressing about!
-Don't take your toddler shoe shopping immediately after leaving the zoo. (I made that mistake today!)
-Pray daily

I tag Amanda, Katie, Casey and Tiffany.

2 comments:

Amy said...

yeah you did it!! Uh oh were his shoes pretty bad today?? I need to hear more about this Lizard show? ha. I don't have cable so I probably can't watch it. And I love your advice about stress...I will have to remember that one.

Amy said...

I just re-read your post about going shopping for shoes...I thought you meant "go shopping for shoes after the zoo." Like his shoes got dirty or something...ha.