March 16, 2011

Spring Break So Far

I am having the best time with Liam this week! I love being home with him. Here's what we have been up to.......

*Liam discovered a new use for my diffuser.....a hat! His imagination is really starting to go into overdrive, and it's so much fun!
Liam learned to put a bobby pin in his hair after watching me put one in my bangs. He even started by putting the tip of the bobby pin in his mouth to open it just like I do.
And then he put it in his hair and yelled, "I did it!"
Liam has been doing some serious work around the house. I'm not sure what's wrong with this lamp, but he has been working on it the last few days!
I guess his nose needed a little work done to it also....do we have a future plastic surgeon on our hands?!?!
Today we went to the zoo with Kaitlyn and Amy. It's funny that they're both wearing shirts with zoo animals on them....two of the zoo animals we didn't get to see. :(
Liam was a little nervous with the gorillas right behind us and spent a lot of his time in my arms.
Kaitlyn sure wasn't scared! She kept saying, "Come here," to the gorillas.
I'm actually taking Liam to his sitter's house tomorrow. They're having "dental day" with a dental hygienist and a moon bounce. I don't want him to miss out on fun at the sitters. It will be the perfect opportunity for me to get some cleaning and grading done.....fun times. Ha!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

i wish we had seen the zebras and giraffes too :( that would've been such a cute picture with their shirts.