April 9, 2011

A Day out with Thomas

Last weekend my mom, dad, Liam and I took a trip to Grapevine to see my brother. And to see Thomas the Train. I was a little under the weather, but we still managed to have a great time. Liam was so, so, so excited when he spotted Thomas. Can you tell?
He was also really bummed when he saw Thomas leave the train station for the ride right before ours. Nothing could cheer him up.....until he spotted these stamps. He had so much fun!
Shortly after we got in line for our ride, Thomas came chugging back into the station. Liam was one happy little boy with his conductor's hat facing backwards. (He refused to wear it the right way.)
Liam did great on the train. He was so busy taking everything in! He started out sitting on Nana's lap.
After a little bit, he wanted to sit on his own. He looks so grown up in this picture.
After our ride, I had to jump in front of the camera for a pic with my sweet boy!
After our ride, we headed to the gift shop and managed to spend way too much money on Thomas stuff. I'm tellin' ya......we have one spoiled, little boy on our hands!

Thank you, Nana and Papa, for taking us to Texas to ride Thomas! We had a blast!!!


No comments: