April 26, 2011

Easter Weekend

We were a little nervous about how our weekend would go because Liam started running a fever during the week. Luckily, he slept a lot Wednesday night and woke up without a fever on Thursday and was acting normal. Unfortunately he had to miss the egg hunt at his sitter's. No worries, though! We had another Easter egg hunt to attend on Saturday.

Liam had so much fun! And I think the practice hunt we did earlier in the week paid off. He was moving so fast that the picture turned out blurry! LOL!!!
Liam knew exactly what to do. He ran straight into the room and started picking up eggs. (The egg hunt was inside because it was raining outside)
Each child was only allowed to pick up 12 eggs each. I think he got a little frustrated when we told him he had to stop.
He reluctantly handed his bucket over to Daddy and went to cheer on Owie who wasn't too into the egg hunt.
Liam just loves Casey and Owie! I'm so thankful that they invited us to the Easter egg hunt and fun festivities!!!
The Easter Bunny seriously spoiled Liam this year! He was so cute when he woke up on Easter. When we told him that the Easter Bunny brought him a surprise, he asked, "What is it?" Then, when he saw his surprise, he asked again. I think he was really confused by the idea of the Easter Bunny coming to his house to bring him a surprise because after he looked at all of his gifts, he asked, "Easter Bunny at my house? Easter Bunny at my house? Easter Bunny at my house?!?!" each time he said it, he got more excited!
After we played with Liam's new toys for awhile, we got ready for church. Don't my boys look sooooo handsome!?!?

I hope everyone had a great Easter! Now, bring on the summer!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

hi! glad you found me/us. love this blog world. =) your little liam is a doll. aren't they so much fun?! tell your hubby mine said hello!