February 22, 2011

Gabba "Hat"

I had the day off yesterday for President's Day, so Liam and I spent some time at one of my favorite places, Target. As we strolled through the baby section we came across the toddler undies. I thought, why not? So, I let Liam pick out the undies he wanted. Of course, he chose the Gabba ones.

After paying, I gave the undies back to Liam to avoid the constant, "I want Gabba. I want Gabba." On the way home, I glanced in the mirror and noticed that Liam had managed to open the package. A few minutes later I glanced back again and discovered that Liam was wearing his new undies......on his head. I almost wrecked I was laughing so hard. I was so worried that he would take them off before we got home for a pic, but that was not the case.
Oh no....he left these bad boys on for about thirty minutes and kept saying, "Gabba hat." Take notice of the other two pairs tightly gripped in his hands.
And a view from behind..............
I think we have a long way to go before grasping the idea of big boy undies, don't you?!?!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Ive been meaning to ask you...where did you get you new layout? And how are you using this cool font?!? My choices of fonts are lame. Times and Georgia.

Casey said...

HAHAHA I LOVE THAT KID!

amanda said...

this is great! priceless. thanks for the laugh!!!

LB said...

HYSTERICAL!!

Erin Renollet said...

that is so funny!! i would have died laughing too!

Aspiring Mom2three said...

How funny! I remember when my youngest used to do this. Great memories. My cousin Lorraine works with your Mom and she mentioned your blog. Nice to meet you!