February 4, 2011

Family pics

So, we're on snow day #4 and it's snowing again. I just turned to look out the window and it's beautiful outside. The snow flakes are huge. The ground is a blanket of white. There are birds fluttering around in the tree across the street. Beautiful. And what's that I hear? Is that silence? Yes! Liam is finally napping! Life is pretty good right now!

As I was making my new header I realized that I never shared our family pictures that were taken in November. I didn't want to share before our Christmas cards were out and then I forgot to make a post with these pics! Here are some of our favorites....
My eyes are so squinty in all of the pictures from this day because my smile was so big! Liam was being funny and was making us all laugh so hard! I couldn't help but to smile HUGE!


I love these little shoes!

I think this is my favorite from the day........



Thank you, Chris and Tif, for taking such amazing pictures of my family!!!



3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, I love these. Especially the pictures of Liam in a tie. Awww...

Andrea said...

Cute pics.

Christie said...

I LOVE all your new family pics...so adorable!!!