February 2, 2011

Snow Day #2

I'm officially going stir crazy! And I need a Dr. Pepper. Real. Bad. I'm hoping that some of this snow will melt so we can get out for a little bit tomorrow. (Although, I hope it's not enough that we have school Friday! Ha!!!)

We suited up and headed outside for about 10 minutes this afternoon. It was so cold. Ross only lasted outside with us for about 2 minutes before sinking into the yard, so I put him back inside the house.
I had to show Liam how to make a snow angel, but he would NOT get down in the snow to make one.
We walked down to the corner of our street to see how the roads in our neighborhood look. There aren't any snow drifts left in the middle of the street, but they're still completely covered with snow and a layer of ice under the snow.
Liam wanted to give the "balance beam" a try!
There is a huge snow drift on the side of our house, so the boys decided to go play in it.
I asked them to sit on top of the drift. Liam wasn't having it!
When we came back in, it was time to read. We have read so many books the last two days! I'm thankful that Liam loves books!
David decided to baby proof the cabinets in our bathroom. Liam was so excited when he saw Daddy's tools come out! He ran straight into the living room to get his very own screw driver and drill. He loves to do everything Daddy does!
He's taking his job pretty seriously, don't ya think?
As I type this, we're watching American Idol. (Off topic, but I love Steven Tyler!) Liam is dancing and "singing" with all of the contestants. He's seriously cracking us up!!!

3 comments:

Erin Renollet said...

how cute! Daxon loves tools also. he always has to help Jeremy!

Amy said...

So cute! I am hoping we are closed tomorrow and we can just get out and about too.

Casey said...

I love that on a snow day you still put makeup on :)

Soo cute! Owie loves his tools too. Daddy broke something the other day and Owen went and got his tools to fix it!