December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

David and I have been talking to Liam for weeks about sitting on Santa's lap and telling him what he wants Santa to bring him for Christmas. We've even gone by and talked to Santa a couple of times with hopes that being more familiar with him would prevent Liam from being as scared as he was last year. Here's this year's pic....


No way was he going to smile, but Liam went right to him! After the pictures were over, Santa asked Liam what he wanted. Liam said in the softest voice, "Choo choo please." I was so proud of him!!!! Not only did he sit in Santa's lap, but he was also polite!

We begin our Christmas celebrations today with David's family and tomorrow with mine. I love this time of year and the opportunity to spend time with our families.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!!! And remember, Jesus is the Reason for the Season!!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: