December 20, 2010

Choo Choo! Liam's 2!!!

I know, I know. Liam's party was over a week ago and I'm just now blogging about it.

Regardless of the delayed blogging, Liam's party was perfect! He had so much fun and was in awe of the choo-choos all over the house that were just for him! The food was delicious, thanks to some help from my mom and grandma.
I did most of the decorating while Liam was asleep Friday night. Saturday, when he woke up, he just looked all over the house taking it all in. His excitement made all of the time I spent making all of this totally worth it!
David and I gave Liam a train table. He absolutely loves it!
Here are the goodie bags I made. I think they turned out super cute!
Owen was one of the first kids to arrive. He liked the train table, too!
Liam got a ton of train stuff for his birthday. He was so excited about all of it!
After Liam opened all of his gifts, it was time for some cupcakes. They were so yummy!!!

Liam's favorite part is definitely the icing....just like his mama!
Kaitlyn could belong to my family with that red hair!
Mom was such a big help preparing everything and cleaning up everything! I'm so thankful for her!
This is Ayla. She is growing way too fast!
Isn't she just a doll?!?!?
Liam really wanted to get his hands on the balloon, which made for the perfect opportunity for a picture of him looking at the camera!
Owen and Liam have so much fun together! It's fun to watch them wrestle and play ball together. Hopefully they'll grow up and be great friends just like Casey and I are!
Towards the end of the party, it was obvious that Liam was getting tired. He asked my mom to put his new jammies on him. A few minutes later, he was nowhere to be seen. So, I went looking and found him in a corner in his dark bedroom cuddled up with his blankie and arf-arf.
Happy second birthday, Liam! You are such a blessing to us!!!!

No comments: