April 26, 2010

Waiting on a Woman

Friday was Land Run at my school, so I went to work in overalls and a bandana. Cute outfit for the Land Run, but not so much for dinner with the Jackson's. So, when Liam and I got home, it was a rush for me to get changed and ready for dinner. This is what Liam did while I was getting ready..............
Doesn't he look annoyed?!?! With me as his mama, this boy is going to spend a lot of time waiting on a woman before he ever even has his first girlfriend! Ha!!!

Liam got real creative Saturday and found a way to see Maudie in the backyard! Isn't he clever? It scared me, though and the box went straight to the trash.
Liam loves putting on our shoes. I think he feels like a big boy when he gets the shoes on himself. Look at that little belly in this one...I think the Pediasure is doing it's job!
We left Maudie outside while we ran some errands on Sunday, so we put some water out for her. When we got home, Liam was so excited to find a bowl of water in his backyard. He played in it forever. Who knew that something so simple could be so entertaining to a 16-month old!
He was soaked when the bowl was finally empty, but seeing this grin made cleaning up the mess totally worth it!
I'm going to leave you with this pic of Maudie. Doesn't she have the sweetest face?!?!?!
Hope you have a great week!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Waiting on a woman! I love it! Your son is so cute!!! And I love your new boxer pup! They're the best!