April 5, 2010

It's time for some serious catch up!

Wow! It's been a long time. I didn't realize how long it had been until my mom said something to me about it this weekend. So....here are the highlights of the last two months...

It snowed. A lot. I was out of school for four days (six if you count the weekend), so I got to hang out with my boys! Liam loved watching the snow fall.
Once the snow finally stopped, we headed outside to give Liam his first experience in the snow. He wasn't happy about it, as you can probably tell in this pic!
Nana came to visit! Liam hung out with Dada while Nana and I headed to An Affair of the Heart and spent way too much money!!!
Over Spring Break we stayed several days in Bartlesville. While we were there, Liam discovered ketchup. (Thanks, Papa!) He loves it and I must say, I hate the mess (and the smell)!
We went to the Jenk's Aquarium. Liam was so excited!
We got to go in a building that isn't open to the public to get a sneak peak of what goes on behind the scenes. Thanks, Brian! While we were there, we got to see Loggerhead Turtles! If you've read The Last Song, you can understand how excited I was to get so close to one of these turtles!!!!
Liam loved pointing at the fish.
Checking out the starfish with Dada...
My favorites! I had to include this pic because I thought these creatures were so beautiful!
While in Bartlesville, we got a new Boxer puppy, Maudie. Liam and Maudie were instantly best friends!!! He loves rolling around in her bed.
And laughing at her!
Meet Maudie. I've never had a puppy or a big dog, so I wasn't sure how I'd feel about her. But, I have fallen in love with this sweet baby girl!
These two play all the time! I actually asked the sitter if Liam has been biting at all, because he bites Maudie all the time. GROSS!!! Luckily, he hasn't bitten a human yet! Haha!!!
We went to the Easter egg hunt at Sam Noble. There were so many people! Liam ended up with one egg, and we were so thankful he got at least one. There were so many kids who didn't get any. Liam was so excited about his egg that he took it to bed that night.
The Easter Bunny came!!! He brought some much needed clothes and shoes, plus a Yo Gabba Gabba plate, cup, bowl and sports bottle.
Since the Sam Noble egg hunt was a lot crowded, we had another hunt here at the house with Nana and Papa. It took Liam a bit to figure out what to do. At first he would pick up an egg, spot another egg and throw down the one he had picked up. He eventually figured out that he was supposed to put the eggs in his bucket.
He was so proud when he'd find an egg!
After the egg hunt, we headed inside to play with the bubble gun Papa got him. He loves the bubbles!!!
I think that about wraps it up. Now that I have my National Boards finished and state testing is almost over, I'll be a better blogger....PROMISE! :)

3 comments:

Casey said...

Love the new look!!! And so glad you finally updated :)

chrisandtif said...

He is so cute, Amanda! Can you believe how big they are getting!?! Crazy!

amanda said...

i can't wait to take james to the aquarium! you were so close and i didn't even know you were in town!!