January 17, 2010

All Boy

This child is going to give his mother a heart attack. He plays so rough all the time! I'm going to have to learn to relax and realize that he's not that breakable!!! The other day I was taking Ross to the vet. Once I had him leashed and ready to go I started calling his name and he didn't come. I thought it was weird because of how excited he was to go with me, so I went looking for him and found this.............
POOR DOG!!!! Liam absolutely loves his ball pit. I am so glad Santa gave it to him...it provides hours of entertainment everyday!
But, he scares me a little.....here he is diving out of it....
He's fine after his big dive, but wanted to remind me that he's "one"!
Falling backwards out of the ball pit....another scary moment for me!
After falling out of the ball pit, it was off to play on his Kawasaki...what is up with that tongue? It is always out!!!!
I hope you're having a great weekend. We are spending our Sunday relaxing and watching some football. GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Amy said...

I had never seen those ball pits that you can buy for your home! that looks like fun!! he's so cute! We'll have to do a play date this summer with him and Kaitlyn!

Casey said...

Just relax mom! He's a boy there will lots of falls and tumbles! Have you seen Owie's legs??? :)

sos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chrisandtif said...

Hey honey! I don't have your e-mail and I gave up FB for Lent, so I am leaving a comment here.
I found his shirt on the clearance rack at Dillards. It is Calvin Klein I think...
We would love to take yalls pics again! I know that we need some new ones, so I just thought that I would offer. We will actually be in Norman on the weekend of March 20th for a baby shower if yall are free!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.