January 14, 2010

Houston, we have a walker!!!

Liam took his first, on his own, steps last Friday night. I was so proud and just knew that when we woke up Saturday he would be running all over the house. HA!!! I guess overnight Liam realized that walking wasn't all that great and refused to take any steps on his own for a couple of days. Tuesday night he finally got brave and took a few more steps. Since then he's been testing his abilities. He'll walk along the couch not holding on, but close enough to grab it if he loses his balance, or between two pieces of furniture that are close enough together that if he falls he can catch himself. Then tonight..... he took off! We were so in shock when he started walking back and forth between us. I'm such a proud mama!!!! (Please excuse my voice in this video. I have been so sick for the last two days. I'm finally starting to feel a little bit better. Hopefully I'll be able to go to work tomorrow!)









2 comments:

chrisandtif said...

HA! We totally lure Eli with my cell phone too!

LB said...

So sweet! Brought a smile to my face!