April 11, 2010

Weekend Recap and an Overload of Pics

We had such a fun weekend that I couldn't help but to take a ton of pictures. Here are some of my favorites...

Liam loves to play in Maudie's crate. He could entertain himself for hours just opening and closing the door. You can really tell just how skinny he is in this picture!
The weather was so beautiful all weekend, so we totally took advantage and spent as much time outside as possible. Liam loves to play with his sidewalk chalk, especially taking it out of the container and then putting it back in the container. He did do a little drawing this time, though.
When we're out front, Liam always makes a mad dash for the street. One of us always runs after him and chases him back up to the house. I think we may have turned it into a game. Oops!
Sunday afternoon we went to Sabrie's birthday party. We had so much fun! Sabrie is Skye's niece. She is one of my favorite little girls in the world, along with her little sister, Paisley. Liam loves Paisley and she is so good with him! As soon as we finished eating, we decided to go over to the play area. Paisley grabbed Liam's hand and they took off together.
Liam was quick to spot this ball and went right to it. Paisley didn't understand why he wanted to play with a ball and tried to redirect his attention. It didn't work and Liam ended up kicking the ball around with Skye.
Sabrie, the birthday girl, turned 7. Isn't she beautiful?!?!
These two boys melt my heart.
Liam was so excited when he spotted the cake! He loved it!!!
Paisley was so sweet and shared her chair. When Liam was having a hard time getting into the chair, Paisley picked him right up and put him in it. It was hilarious!!!
Liam and Daddy went for a walk on the baseball field and found this ball. It's pretty old and tattered, but that didn't bother Liam. He was so excited to show me what he had found.
These two play so well together! Paisley agreed to sit on the merry go round with him so that he wouldn't fall off. They look like they're having a conversation in this picture!
Aunt Skye decided it would be fun to take Liam up this slide. He loved it!
One time wasn't enough. Skye ended up going several times and I went a couple of times.
If we weren't quick enough to get to the slide steps, Liam would attempt them on his own. He never got past one step, but his attempt made for a super cute picture!
And then it was Daddy's turn to take him up the slide. Yep, Liam is clapping because he's so excited about going down the slide again!
I just knew Liam would throw a fit when we left the park, but he didn't. He handled it really well and feel right to sleep when we headed back to The City. He got in a looooong nap on the way due to an accident on 35 and was ready to play when we got home. He went straight to his Mega Blocks and fell into the box! No worries, though...he just kept on playing!
On a different note, I accomplished two major things today. I completely finished my last National Board entry. It is ready to be mailed tomorrow! And, I started the Couch to 5k program that I've wanted to start for months. It felt so good! I haven't ran since I got pregnant with Liam. I really want to get back into shape so that maybe I can have a normal pregnancy next time. Here's to hoping!!!

Have a great Monday night!!!!!

No comments: