April 20, 2010

My changing boy

For months I tried to get Liam to wear a hat. I'd put one on him and it would be off in 0.3 seconds. That is, until he saw his daddy wear a hat a couple of weeks ago. Suddenly wearing his Ranger's hat is the coolest thing ever! Over and over again he brings me his hat, I put it on him and he runs off as quickly as possible to show David his hat, clapping for himself the entire way. The very first thing he did Sunday morning was run to get his hat. I like this change. My baby looks cute in his hat.

Liam has always wanted to sit in my lap while watching Yo Gabba Gabba. He has always ran up to me as soon as he heard the theme music and would reach for me to pick him up. Then he discovered his rocking chair. He loves his rocking chair and now prefers to sit in it while watching YGG. I don't like this change. It breaks my heart.

Is he really growing up right before my eyes? Could time please slow down...just a little bit?!?!

No comments: