January 21, 2009

One Month Check-up

We went to the pediatrician yesterday for Liam's one month check-up. Other than a pesky rash ALL over his face, he is doing great! He now weighs 6 pounds 4 ounces and is 19 inches long. We are so excited that he is finally over the six pound mark! He is still only in the third percentile on the growth charts, but the doctor seems to think that he will be caught up by the time he's six months. 

After the appointment, my wonderful husband stayed home with Liam so that I could have some time out of the house. My friend, Casey, her sweet little boy, Owen, and I spent some time hanging out, trying on clothes and eating some pizza. Although I had a blast with Casey and Owen, I missed my boys and was ready to get back home at the end of the day.

Thank you Owen and Casey for a fun day of shopping and thank you David for taking care of our little man while I was away!!! 

No comments: