January 17, 2009

My baby is one month old!!!

I can't believe Liam is a month old already! Where does the time go!?!?! We have been so busy enjoying our time with Liam that time has absolutely flown by! 

I have decided that although having a preemie has its negatives (hospital stay, health scares, can't go around people for months, etc.), it also has some positives. One major positive is that even though he is a month old, Liam is still like a newborn. He is still super cuddly. He still makes those sweet newborn noises. He still makes those adorable newborn faces. This phase is such a precious one, and we get an extra month of it!!! 

Liam is eating well and growing fast. Our once 3 pound 13 ounce baby is now 5 pounds 13 ounces! One of my friends affectionately nicknamed him "Fatty McButter Pants" because he is gaining weight so fast...I love it!  


Thank you, Aunt Casey, for letting us borrow the swing! Mommy finally got to cook dinner again!!!
Man, I love that precious, little face!!!
Ross is so great with Liam, and I am SO thankful for that! I was really worried that Ross would not react well to not being the baby anymore, but he has been a real trooper. Other than getting in the trash a few times to get attention, he's been great! ; )


Liam loves to hold on to his binkie! 

He loves his Boppy!!!
Sometimes he "helps" Daddy hold the bottle!
He is not so happy about bath time, but look at that belly!!!

6 comments:

The Jackson Journey said...

I can't believe he is already a month old! that is crazy! glad you are able to soak up the newborn time with him. he is so precious!

Amy said...

Wow, I can't believe he's a month old either!! he's so precious.

Casey said...

I'm so glad the swing worked for someone :)

Andrea said...

How precious!!! I'm glad things are going well.

chrisandtif said...

Hey honey! It looks like you guys are doing great! Hope that you are recovering well too!

Linsey said...

Liam is precious. I am glad you got to cook dinner again. It looks like things are going well for you!