January 22, 2009

Happy Due Date, Liam!!!

We have finally reached Liam's actual due date. We scheduled to have our home health nurse come today, so that we could find out how much he weighed on his due date. Drum roll please.........Liam weighed in at 6 pounds 9 ounces! That's right! He gained 5 ounces since we went to the pediatrician two days ago! Wow!!! This kiddo is an eater!!! 

Speaking of eating......When Liam was born 6 weeks early, I felt kind of cheated. I lost 6 weeks of being pregnant, meaning I also lost 6 weeks of being able to eat whatever I wanted without feeling guilty. So, I decided that I deserved those 6 weeks and continued eating like I was pregnant. Now that the due date is upon us, I guess it is time to get a grip and start making healthier choices. No more McDonalds, no more Vitamin D milk, no more Eggo's and no more Caffeine Free Dr. Peppers for me!!! It's time to return to salads, sandwiches and Diet soda. Who knows...maybe I'll even start training for that half marathon I've always wanted to run. Hmmm...we'll see about that one!!!

4 comments:

The Jackson Journey said...

do it! running actually gets fun when you do it so much :o) Glad you enjoyed your eating for a while, it is a sad thing to lose!

Bethany said...

He is so cute!!! Love your new blog look =) Hey do you all do mylicon gas drops? We always would put that in Savannah's bottles, and it helped with the bubbles and gas... just a thought! =)

Renee said...

Mandy, YOU can run the half marathon!! Really, you can! I'm running the OKC Memorial half, and you can run with me!! We can even meet up to train together!!
And, I've tagged you on my blog!!! :D

amanda said...

McDonald's will miss you...kidding. You should set a goal and I am confident that you can complete a half marathon. Depending on which one you choose, I will train to run right next to you. :)