January 13, 2009

Liam's Corner

I had all intentions of finishing Liam's nursery and getting pics posted before his big arrival. However, he had other plans! Since David and I will be moving in less than six months, we decided to use the corner of our extra large bedroom for Liam's temporary nursery. This saved us from changing the guest room into the nursery, and having to find a place to store the extra furniture. So far it has been extremely convenient. I love having him in our room, so that I am aware of every noise he makes. And let me tell ya...he makes a lot of noises!!! The theme in his room is sports, with the focus being on baseball. David was very excited about the opportunity to display autographs of our favorite players. I'm extremely proud to display the Josh Hamilton autograph that I got this summer after a Ranger's game. I worked hard for that one!!! 

Autos of Ryne Sandberg, Josh Hamilton and Chipper Jones
Papa made the red stand especially for Liam
We couldn't find bedding that was just baseball, so we compromised.

1 comment:

Linsey said...

I love the decor! We did both the boys' rooms in sports, but I didn't find anything that cute!