September 29, 2008

Nesting

Is it too early for me to be nesting? For the last few days all I have wanted to do was clean and make our house look as nice as possible. This is totally not me. Yea, I like to keep my house clean, but I have gone crazy! I spent about two hours working in my kitchen yesterday morning cleaning out cabinets, rearranging drawers, and cleaning the fridge. At 10:00 last night, I was busy mopping the kitchen and entry hall floors...totally missing my new "pregnancy" bedtime of 8:45! For my birthday this year, all I have asked David for is stuff for the house...new dishes, new cutting boards, centerpieces, shelves hung, dish towels, etc. For every other birthday I've begged for things like Uggs, jewelry, a Coach purse, girly things!!! I'm not sure what's going on with me, but let me tell ya...our house looks and smells great!!! : )

I've added some random pics from the last couple of weeks below. Enjoy!!!

23 weeks and 1 day
Ross trying to help his daddy hang my shelves
Ross right after his haircut 
Liam's armoire after only one of Nana's visits

2 comments:

Renee said...

Awww the joys of nesting! If you run out of house to nest in, mine is ALWAYS open for ya!! lol! Cute pic, too!

hollister said...

I love the pics- you are seriously the cutest pregnant person I've known! Hope you are doing well! Oh, I nested way early also- I guess my teacher side, the organized fanatic, came out!