October 20, 2008

Homecoming

David and I went to Stillwater this past weekend for homecoming. We had a blast! We started out by tailgating for a little bit, then Skye and I headed to Joe's for some delicious cheese fries! After we stuffed ourselves, we headed to the game to meet up with Thad and Chad. (Thanks again for the ticket, Thad!) The game was awesome...another Cowboy win! Go Pokes!!! While we were at the game, David hung out at Joe's and got to spend some time with his little sister. After the game we met David back at Joe's and spent the rest of the night there with some of our closest friends. (I ate some more cheese fries!) David and I stayed out until about 11:30 and then headed back to Ryan's house for some sleep. I was exhausted!!! The next morning we met Shalayna for lunch and did some shopping with her before heading back to Norman. 

It was so great to see everyone! I can't wait until we can all get together again!!!! 

Skye and Thad during the game

Skye and I

We had great seats!

I love all of that orange!!!

Britt and I at Joe's

On a side note, I went back to the doctor today, and Liam is doing great! His heart rate is perfect and his growth is right on track, which we are thankful for. We did get a little bad news...we don't get to go home this year for Christmas. My doctor doesn't want me more than an hour away from the delivery site that close to the due date. I'm a little bummed, because being back in Bartlesville and spending time with family are my favorite parts of the holidays. This will be the first time in my life to miss the big Swaim Family gathering in Missouri. I'm a little sad about it, but I know that the first time I hold Liam, I will completely forget about missing Christmas. He's going to be totally worth it!!!!!

2 comments:

hollister said...

I am so jealous! I don't get to go back and visit Stillwater that often but everytime I do, I feel like I am visiting home. I am so glad to hear that Liam is doing so well! Oh, and one can never get enough cheese fries! :-)

chrisandtif said...

We will be here for Christmas too! We will have to get together....it will be our first Christmas not in Texas...tear!