October 29, 2008

Better day

I have had a much better day than I did yesterday! I have accepted the fact that for the next three months, I am going to have to "cut back" and take it easy. I decided that if that's what I need to do to keep Liam and myself healthy, then that's what I'm going to do.  

My principal has been completely understanding and helpful since I called him to tell him the news. He was quick to tell me not to worry about not being able to coach basketball any longer and that he would find me a replacement. Which, he did! I'm really excited about the teacher who is taking my place. She's going to do a great job!!! He also told me that while I am at work to feel free to put my feet up and relax. My co-workers have been great, also. I'm so thankful that everyone at work has been so understanding!!!

I'm also thankful for my adorably sweet husband. By the time I got home from the doctor yesterday he had rearranged the living room to where the big, comfy couch was facing the tv, so that I could lay on my left side while I watch tv. (My doctor said that laying on my left side will help lower my bp.) He's prepared to take over all the stuff around the house that I can't do anymore. He is such a wonderful person, and I am so blessed to have him as my hubby!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Take care of yourself missy! I know it is easier said than done but your students will be alright and Liam is NUMBER ONE now!

chrisandtif said...

:)
Honey! Let us know if there is anything that we can do to help! You take care of yourself! Seriously, let me know if there is something that I can help out with!

Carrie said...

Hey there! So good to hear from you! And I am excited to hear you are having a precious little boy!! Boys are so much fun :) I am glad that I can keep up with you now on your blog!