November 4, 2008

Update

I went back to the doctor yesterday and it went really well! My doctor was very happy because my blood pressure had gone down. He also mentioned that I lost two pounds, which means that I am retaining less water. He gave me permission to start doing a few things around the house again, but still wants me to "take it easy."  He even said I could travel to Texas this weekend with my family for my dad's 60th birthday! Yay!!! To celebrate the good news, here's a new belly pic.
28 Weeks 5 Days

David and I went to vote yesterday in the early voting polls. The people working the polls were very understanding of my situation. They let me sit on a bench and wait for David to get close to the door before I joined him in line. Now, we're watching CNN as the polls close. This election has been crazy and I really am glad it's almost over! No matter how it turns out, I'm excited that I got to be a part of such a historical event. Although, I'll admit that I will be kind of bummed if it doesn't go my way. ; ) I've become so involved this time...is that a sign that I'm getting old?!?!?!

David and Ross watching the polls close

Ross wearing his Daddy's favorite t-shirt

My vote should have counted twice...Haha!!!


3 comments:

Renee said...

so glad the 'hear' that you are doing better! Although to be excited about getting to do things around the house, I'll never understand! lol!! You look SO adorable, too!!

chrisandtif said...

Yay! Glad that you are doing better, honey! We were really worried about you!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute with your prego belly! I love it and I hope you continue to get great progress reports from the doc.