September 1, 2008

Working on the Nursery

My wonderful dad came down this weekend to help David finish putting together Liam's furniture. It was quite interesting watching the two men put the armoire together...without following the instructions step by step and with the lights flickering on and off because of the storm. In the end, it all came together and all three pieces look great!

Papa and Daddy working hard
Right before Daddy's toe got smashed!
Wanna party at my crib?
My awesome armoire!
Lots of diapers to be changed here!


2 comments:

chrisandtif said...

YAY! I am so excited you guys have a blog! You got some awesome pics from the sonogram! Love it!

Linsey said...

I am so happy for you guys. Boys are wonderful as you will soon find out! Congratulations! When are you due? Have you registered anywhere yet?