June 14, 2011

The Kiddie Park

My hometown has the coolest amusement park for little ones, The Kiddie Park. All of the rides are perfect for small children and Liam loves them all! My mom and dad have taken Liam twice while he was staying with them and he was so excited to show his daddy and I all of the rides that he loves. First up was a ride with Mommy and Daddy on the train.
Next up, Liam wanted to ride the trucks. We got to The Kiddie Park right after it opened, so Liam was the only one on the trucks and got to pick his favorite color....yellow.
And then it was off to the cars. Liam was the first in line for this ride also, so he got to pick which car he wanted to ride. Of course he picked Thomas!
This next ride is kind of like a roller coaster....a very small roller coaster. Liam would just laugh when going down the hills.
The airplanes made this mama nervous! They went up pretty high and I was so worried that Liam would jump right out, but he acted like a pro and sat perfectly through the entire ride.
Then it was Nana and Papa's turn to ride the train. I have no idea what my dad is laughing at in this pic, but I'm sure it had something to do with Liam being silly.
Liam chose Daddy to ride the carousel with him. I was sooooo relieved. Those things make me so dizzy!
He had to have one more ride on the train before we left. Mommy and Daddy got to ride this time!
I'm so glad Liam loves The Kiddie Park. I remember going there as a kid and it's so fun to watch my baby enjoy it as much as I did!

1 comment:

Mrs. J said...

I love these pics! We are going this weekend and I showed them to the girls and they are soooo excited!!! Looks like ya'll had a wonderful time!
Don't you think going back as an adult that the kiddie park is so much smaller now??? I thought when I was a kid that it was HUGE!! I'm sure our kids think the same thing! : ) Love it!