July 10, 2010

Fun with Uncle "Ish" and Aunt Layna

We have had so much fun the past couple of days with these two! Shalayna and Bryan came to stay with us for a couple of nights so they could go to Frontier City.
Liam loves playing with his Aunt Layna and Uncle "Ish". (We call him that because he works at the aquarium. He and Liam share a love for fish! :) Liam follows Aunt Layna all over the house yelling after her, "Layna! Layna!" Believe it or not, Layna was one of his first words. He loves that girl!
We went to dinner at Cheddar's last night. Of course, Liam had to go look at the fish. Bryan was happy to go along. He is so good with Liam. I sure hope Layna decides to keep him around! ;)
Bryan is a huge Angel's fan. We aren't. He thought it was pretty funny when he put his Angel's hat on Liam. BLAH! But Liam sure does look cute in it!!!
I don't know what Liam was looking at in this pic, but he refused to look at the camera.
I'm really working on taking pictures that have David and I in them. I love my family and I love pictures with all three of us!!!
Did you notice the new hair color? I decided since it was go natural or go bald (my hair was that damaged!), I'd go ahead and go back to my natural color. I think I like it...I'm still getting used to it. :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your hair looks great and you look so skinny!