July 18, 2010

18 month pics (a month late)

On Liam's 18-month birthday, my awesome friend, Casey, and I headed to Reeves Park to do a mini shoot and let our boys play. Liam had a ton of fun, even though you can't really tell in many of the pics from that day. He was not in a smiley kind of mood, which really isn't abnormal for him. Any time we are not in his normal environment, he is very serious....kind of like his dad! Here are a few of my favorite pics from the day.....
This might be my favorite from the day, because it has not one, but TWO of my favorite boys in it!

So serious!


Finally, a sweet smile!
Thanks, Casey, for taking some great pics of my precious boy! We had fun playing with you. Can we do it again soon?!?!

3 comments:

LB said...

Cute! I have a serious little boy too. He's so sweet and smiley for me, but so somber when we're not at home. WE know how sweet our boys are, don't we!

Amy said...

adorable pics Amanda!! he's such a sweetie!

Casey said...

I love our sweet boys!!! Yes, we can do it again!!!