July 19, 2010

Family Pics

Last year for our anniversary and Liam's 6-month, our good friends, Chris and Tiffany of Pirtle Photo, took some pictures for us. At that time they were "just practicing". Well, the pics they took were amazing. So, when we found out that they would be in town from Amarillo and had some time to do another shoot for us, we jumped at the opportunity!

I tried my hardest to narrow down the amount of pictures for this post, but I just couldn't do it. So, here ya go...all 12 of my favorites! (I could have posted many more, but I didn't want to bore y'all too much!)

I love urban, grungy photos with graffiti in the background!
Liam looks more like his dad everyday.

Mama's boy....he's gotten really attached this summer! Going back to school is going to be so hard. On both of us.
My loves!!!!!!!!!

I adore that grin. I could just eat him up!


Pretty sure this one will be blown up nice and big and hung over a fireplace or something. I love it!

Or maybe I'll blow this one up and hang it....I can't decide!
I seriously can't compliment Chris and Tiffany's photography talents enough. I am so thankful they were willing to spend time with us, taking beautiful pics of our family!

To wrap things up, here are a few other things I loved from the shoot....

Did anyone else notice that the shirt Liam wore was totally messed up...the plaids are going different directions? Seriously, Target?!?!?!
Chris and Tiffany have a little boy, Eli, who is about a month younger than Liam. They brought him to the shoot, which was wonderful for getting some smiles out of Liam! I think these two could be good friends.
And then there's this one....not sure what happened that caused David to make that face. All I can guess is that is must have been pretty outrageous! As soon as I saw this one, I died laughing! Did someone behind the photographer drop their pants or something?!?! lol!!!
Thank you, Chris and Tiffany, again for taking these amazing pictures. We love them all!!!

2 comments:

chrisandtif said...

Ha! I knew that you would never print that picture of David, but I had to include it! I couldn't bring myself to delete it. I have no idea what we were doing to get a picture like that. Oh, and by the way, I totally thought Liam's shirt was the cutest thing...was it really messed up? I just thought it was an awesome design...seriously!

God Bless and Much Love~ The Goodwin Family said...

LOVE the pictures...they turned out AMAZING! The shirt...they're all like that! I picked one up the other day and looked through the whole rack thinking it was a mistake, but apparently it's the way it's supposed to be. It looked super cute on L.